Critical Hit Creations

Prop replicas, writing, and creative hobbies

Lady Yvraine

No comments
I started collecting Warhammer as a kid, and it has been the foundation of the creative hobbies I’ve gotten into over the years. I painted Lady Yvraine several years ago, before taking a break from miniature painting to focus on larger scale projects.
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5

My painting notes for Yvraine are old and sparse, but I’ve included what I wrote at the time and what I can remember.
Armour:
  • GW Mournfang Brown
  • GW Chesnut Ink in the recesses
  • GW Steel Legion Drab
  • GW Tallaran Sand
  • GW Karak Stone
  • GW Flayed One Flesh
Bodysuit:
  • GW Rhinox Hide
  • GW Brown Ink in the recesses
  • GW Khemri Brown + GW Rhinox Hide
  • GW Khemri Brown
  • GW Karak Stone
  • GW Flayed One Flesh
Hair/Sash:
  • GW Dryad Bark
  • GW Mournfang Brown
  • GW Mournfang Brown + GW Troll Slayer Orange
  • GW Troll Slayer Orange
  • GW Troll Slayer Orange + GW Flayed One Flesh
  • + GW White Scar
Skin:
  • GW Cadian Fleshtone
  • + GW Rakarth Flesh + GW Pallid Wych Flesh
  • + GW Pallid Wych Flesh
Dress:
This was airbrushed with a gradient from dark blue to light blue, but I never took any notes on it. I probably used:
  • MA Steel Blue
  • MA French Blue
Cat Creature:
I airbrushed the cat with a similar version of the hair colour scheme, with areas of cream on its face, belly and legs.

Paint Brands:
  • GW – Games Workshop
  • MA – Vallejo Model Air

No comments :

Post a Comment